About gaRDen Nutrition Counseling
gaRDen Nutrition Counseling provides one-on-one nutrition education, medical nutrition therapy and customized meal plans for those who need help with weight loss, cardiac disease, diabetes or other nutrition-related issues. This is provided by a licensed and registered dietitian. Unfortunately, no insurance is accepted at this time.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy Counseling (diabetes, heart disease, weight loss/gain, renal, oncology, GI disorders)
- Meal and Menu Planning with Customized Menus
- Food Label Reading Lessons
- Grocery Store Tours
Wendy is a hospital clinical dietitian, a cardiac rehab outpatient dietitian, a nutrition counselor for an in-patient treatment center and a guest cook at St. Petersburg's Saturday Morning Market. She is licensed with the State of Florida as a dietitian/nutritionist (ND 8024) and registered through the Commission on Dietetic Registration. She is a member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Florida Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the Pinellas Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Grocery store tour and label reading lessons - $100 per person (1.5 hours)
- Customized menus with your health needs in mind - $75/hour with a 2-hour minimum
- Medical Nutrition Therapy counseling - $75/hour
- Nutrition-related presentations to your group - $125 per presentation